1 million Chicken Dinners

Because It's Cheep !

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to 1 Million Chicken Dinners !

Why 1 Million you ask ? Well simply put , everyone eats chicken and it's Cheep ( View my other blog to see why I love Cheap ) . Chicken can get boring and frankly noone wants to have fried chicken nite once a wek , every week, for the rest of their lives , at least I don't.
So I'll find recipes , invent recipes and hopefully YOU all will send me some Recipes and together we can make a recipe box of 1 million Chicken dinners !

The Rules for Recipes :

Must contain Chicken OR Eggs ( not quail eggs but Chicken eggs )
Can be fattening, light and fit , American, Thai , I don't care ..just make sure it's good !
If you found the recipe somewhere , give credit , so I can give credit .. K

Contests :

I like Contests, So I'll have one once a week . There will be a Recipe of the Week Post . I'll review all the entries, find 2 that look interesteing , make 'em and the winner will get a fabulous prize ! My Criteria , Simple , nutritious , delicious ( crock pots get bonus points !)

Once again Welcome !

No comments:

Post a Comment